ABA Scholarship Awards
Awards: Each June, the ABA awards two $1,500 scholarships.
Eligibility: The ABA scholarship competition is open to any high school senior residing in Ashland, graduating in 2017, and accepted to an accredited school for further education.
Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded to the student who best demonstrates strong work ethic, motivation, creativity, and business/community interests.
This is a unique opportunity for graduating seniors, as they are not judged on GPA, class standing, or CEEB scores.
Deadline: The deadline to submit your application for the class of 2017 will be announced in the spring.How to apply: Applications are available on AshlandFirst.com, and are also on the Ashland High School website.
- All applications must be completed and submitted via email.
- Download an application (PDF file). You must download it, then open and complete the application in Adobe Reader, NOT in a browser. You can get the free Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Email your completed application by the deadline to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include in the Subject Line: your name -- 2017 Scholarship.
- If you have any questions or problems, call 508-231-4566.
In 2016 the Ashland Business Association (ABA) provided 2 scholarships for Ashland high school seniors for $1,500 each. The 2016 scholarship committee would like to thank the following ABA members for their contributions to help grow our ABA scholarship fund.
- Michael Kane of 126 Self Storage
- William Gath, Realtor
- Christine Reynolds of Annemarie's Dance Centre
- Needham Bank
- Tricia Kendall, Architect
- Dick Bennett of Metro West Bookkeeping & Tax Service
- Adam Sachs,CFP® of Centinel Financial Group